Friday, June 8, 2012

Underwater Nail Art Contest ends tomorrow. [Satrurday]




The title says it all. You still have time to enter. Contest closes tomorrow Saturday June 9th at Midnight EST
So get your entries in. Please read the rules on the banner and on my Facebook page. Please share my Facebook page :) There are gonna be 2 winners. :) Prizes for both first place and second place :)
Judging will be done by ME, My Dad, and 2 of my Friends :) Good Luck Ladies and thanks for all the entries I've received already. You can email your entry to me at JMFDezinez@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! Thanks for reading my Blog Posts, and if you're reading this bit right here then you're probably about to comment!! And I hope you do!! I LOVE reading your comments and thoughts about the things I post about! I would LOVE more people to comment and leave positive critisicm!! And if you have a Blog or Blog post you'd like for me to see, Email me at JMFDezinez@Gmail.com I enjoy reading all of your comments