Monday, May 21, 2012

Blog Sale Now On!! All Items added. Over 60 new items for sale!

Go Go Go!!!! All items have been added. All descriptions and pictures are now up at this link Click Here! For Sale Items! If you're interested in anything either email me at jmfdezinez@gmail.com or message me on my facebook page or leave a comment, I'll try to respond as soon as possible. Once an item is gone, I will write underneath that it is sold or I'll remove the picture. Some items I have more than one of. Please please please help me raise money, I wanna build a Nail Polish Rack and I have some prescriptions that are quite costly, that I really need to buy ASAP. Thanks for all your help, you can send all money to my Paypal email lostmymindbinow18@yahoo.com OR Jmfdezinez@yahoo.com

Any Questions? Contact me at Jmfdezinez@gmail.com

Hope you enjoy all the different things for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! Thanks for reading my Blog Posts, and if you're reading this bit right here then you're probably about to comment!! And I hope you do!! I LOVE reading your comments and thoughts about the things I post about! I would LOVE more people to comment and leave positive critisicm!! And if you have a Blog or Blog post you'd like for me to see, Email me at JMFDezinez@Gmail.com I enjoy reading all of your comments