Tuesday, May 15, 2012

For Sale or Trade/Swap

Beginning tomorrow I'll be adding pics to this link here Items for Sale here . Right now I have a lot of brand new bottles of Essie as well as a few others. All info is on that page above and the link above. Check it out. Tomorrow, I'll add pics of some items.

If you're interested in a graphic for your blog or a cover photo/profile pic set for Facebook please comment below or message me on Facebook or email me at JMFDezinez@Gmail.com

Facebook does not currently allow animated images but I can make any image animated. Just let me know what it's for. All graphics are made 100% by me.

All Payments can be sent via Paypal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! Thanks for reading my Blog Posts, and if you're reading this bit right here then you're probably about to comment!! And I hope you do!! I LOVE reading your comments and thoughts about the things I post about! I would LOVE more people to comment and leave positive critisicm!! And if you have a Blog or Blog post you'd like for me to see, Email me at JMFDezinez@Gmail.com I enjoy reading all of your comments