Sunday, October 13, 2013

Get this GREAT DEAL before it's gone!

I'm subscribed to a lot of online sites that save me money, and I saw this today and thought I'd share the great deal with y'all! It's an amazing deal. Five bottles of essie brand polish for $20. Now they aren't the five shades pictured but Five Mystery Shades. So out of a large variety they'll send you five mix and matched colors! NOT A BAD DEAL!

>Click here to go to Site<

I've never actually purchased from this site but I've heard good things about it. Please let me know if you found this Essie Polish deal to be good. As in did u receive nice colors? Were they newer collections?


Thanks for reading my Blog Post. Please comment if you did!

Thanks Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! Thanks for reading my Blog Posts, and if you're reading this bit right here then you're probably about to comment!! And I hope you do!! I LOVE reading your comments and thoughts about the things I post about! I would LOVE more people to comment and leave positive critisicm!! And if you have a Blog or Blog post you'd like for me to see, Email me at JMFDezinez@Gmail.com I enjoy reading all of your comments