Monday, August 20, 2012

A Facebook Contest Vote/Like for me!!

Can all my girls out there help a sister out!?!?!? I entered a nail art contest and I really wanna win. I need a lot of votes/likes to win.. Please help!!!! Just click this picture/link below and then click LIKE!!! Thanks soooooooo much!!!!   I'm 45+ votes away from first place.. It's on Facebook, so you're most likely gonna need to sign in :) Thanks if you do vote for me :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=341086029308915&set=a.335297869887731.78577.125114970906023&type=3 

Click Here to go to Facebook to VOTE for my entry. just click LIKE!!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! Thanks for reading my Blog Posts, and if you're reading this bit right here then you're probably about to comment!! And I hope you do!! I LOVE reading your comments and thoughts about the things I post about! I would LOVE more people to comment and leave positive critisicm!! And if you have a Blog or Blog post you'd like for me to see, Email me at JMFDezinez@Gmail.com I enjoy reading all of your comments