Monday, February 13, 2012

Huge Valentines Day HAUL!!!!!

I  keep sayin' I'm gonna quit buying polishes but the colors just attract me like a bug to a bug zapper.. OMG I had wayyyyyy too much fun today shopping for new polishes.. I found quite a few I was looking for... Essie would be proud lol... This is just a lil V-day gift to myself.. I can't wait to test out all these colors... Pics coming soon and I'll tell ya'll what I gotz!!!!!  Gotta get dinner going right now, we're having Homemade Southwestern Eggrolls!!! I'll post pics of those later too lol I love to cook!!! ANDDDDD today I painted my lamp shade, I'm makin' it Zebra print, I shall be done either tonight or tomorrow.. I haven't slept since yesterday... Running on pure Sobe Energy here lol... Be back laterz

UPDATE: Pics of my Southwestern Eggrolls...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! Thanks for reading my Blog Posts, and if you're reading this bit right here then you're probably about to comment!! And I hope you do!! I LOVE reading your comments and thoughts about the things I post about! I would LOVE more people to comment and leave positive critisicm!! And if you have a Blog or Blog post you'd like for me to see, Email me at JMFDezinez@Gmail.com I enjoy reading all of your comments