Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yet Another Major Haul!

I just had to get more Sinful Colors before the sale was over.. Dad went back and we got 15 more lol. I Love how he has conformed to my obsession/addiction now lol. Before he use to say I had every color imagineable and I didn't need any more. I guess he also thought it was an amazing sale lol. Anything to see his baby girl happy :] I also got one more Essie, a Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Mint Sprint and 2 Complete Salon  Manicures by Sally Hansen


SH- Good To Grape
SH- Hidden Treasure
SH Insta Dri- Mint Sprint
Sinful Colors- Unicorn [Pale Yellow]
Sinful Colors- Secret Admirer [Black with silver glitter]
Sinful Colors- Fiji [A dark shiny purple]
Sinful Colors- Feeling Great [pink]
Sinful Colors- Hazard [Coral]
Sinful Colors- Amethyst [Dark Grape]
Sinful Colors- Exotic Green [green]
Sinful Colors- Happy Ending [Shiny Green]
Sinful Colors- Daddy's Girl [A deep dark bluish purple with glitter]
Sinful Colors- Dream On [Fuschia]
Sinful Colors- Hottie [Blue Glitter]
Sinful Colors- Black on Black [Black]
Sinful Colors- 24/7 [Hot Pink]
Sinful Colors- Purple Diamon [name says it all]
Sinful Colors-Boogie Night [orangey pink]


I'm kinda sad I didn't get the white one, maybe I can go back for just that one, but I know if I step foot in the door I'm gonna get too many lol I also never saw one color I really wanted at any of the 4 Walgreens I went. Green Ocean.... It looked so pretty and I couldn't find it. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! Thanks for reading my Blog Posts, and if you're reading this bit right here then you're probably about to comment!! And I hope you do!! I LOVE reading your comments and thoughts about the things I post about! I would LOVE more people to comment and leave positive critisicm!! And if you have a Blog or Blog post you'd like for me to see, Email me at JMFDezinez@Gmail.com I enjoy reading all of your comments