Monday, February 13, 2012

Last Valentines Day Mani

Happy Valentines Day to everyone. Hope ya'll have a special romantic filled day and evening. <3
I'm not a huge fan of pink but it's February and pink is in. I really hate the color red on my nails, so I didn't do any red dezinez but here's my last pink one for the year probably lol. I painted my nails 2 coats of Nicole Opi from the Kardashian Kollection. It's a beautiful bright pink and the formula is amazing!! It could've done with just one thick coat but I still saw Visible Nail Line. I then added a thick diagonal streak of silver polish OPI [I'll check the names of the polishes I used later.] Then I used my black striper and outlined the silver. My next idea was to make small black hearts in the silver but they don't show up at all in the pics, the last pic has the hearts in it, I'm gonna try to take a picture of my nails in direct sunlight to see if the hearts on the silver come out or what. I need a new camera and need to use the Macro setting.. Anyone wanna buy me a Valentines day gift lol. These nails are adorable, even without the hearts in the middle of the silver. I might play around with them a bit tomorrow and see what else I can come up with using the pink and silver streak. Comments are appreciated and very much welcomed!!!





 This last pic has hearts in the middle streak of silver.. wish they'd show up.. Gonna take a pic outside tomorrow to see if they come out better..
Gonna tweak this Polished Dezine a bit to see what else I can come up with, cuz I love this bright pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! Thanks for reading my Blog Posts, and if you're reading this bit right here then you're probably about to comment!! And I hope you do!! I LOVE reading your comments and thoughts about the things I post about! I would LOVE more people to comment and leave positive critisicm!! And if you have a Blog or Blog post you'd like for me to see, Email me at JMFDezinez@Gmail.com I enjoy reading all of your comments