Monday, February 6, 2012

My February/Valentine's Manicure

Here's my 2nd ever Polished Dezine.. I'm getting better. I first painted my nails "Guava" by Revlon then painted my tips "Mango" also by Revlon, then I sealed it with Seche Vite, Used Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow to make the hearts on my 3 fingers and on my thumb and ring fingers I made Flowers with my dotting tool. I used a little dot of nail glue and added a rhinestone in the middle of the flowers and randomly placed a rhinestone on each finger. I also used my dotting tool to make dots on each finger and leaves on the flowers. Then sealed it with a nice thick coat of Seche Vite again. I love how it came out. My own version of a Valentine day Mani. I'll prolly do one or two more Valentines Day Dezinez. Hopefully this one lasts me a while cuz I LOVE it so much. I need to get a better camera to take better pics. Hope ya'll like it. Please comment if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! Thanks for reading my Blog Posts, and if you're reading this bit right here then you're probably about to comment!! And I hope you do!! I LOVE reading your comments and thoughts about the things I post about! I would LOVE more people to comment and leave positive critisicm!! And if you have a Blog or Blog post you'd like for me to see, Email me at JMFDezinez@Gmail.com I enjoy reading all of your comments